Monday, April 23, 2012

i swear i'm not this girly

Buy the most glamorous Mini Apparel from Oasap fashion Mini Apparel store, choose from thousands of Mini Apparel, Leopard print 2012, front zipped fly, sleeveless design and long bubble sleeves. There are new arrivals of different sizes and designs every day.


Forever 21 sheer chiffon button-down and floral print sequin brogues, vintage patterned knit cardigan and shoulder purse, thrifted faux acid wash ankle pants (altered) 

Oh me, oh my: chiffon, florals, sequins, blush pink, cardigans with scallop details, pattern knit socks! I'm literally wearing the outfit of an 8 year old girl's dream. Though I am totally enamored with this outfit, ultra-femininity and girly sweetness is not a look I opt for on a daily basis. Quite honestly, I actually felt a bit out of my comfort zone. However, I sucked it up, embraced the spirit of my outfit and seized the day! My boyfriend, on the other hand, wasn't really impressed. He said that my brogues were pointy and looked like "witch" shoes - but what the hell does he know? On another note, I have become quite obsessed with sheer chiffon and silk button-down blouses so expect to see them for the rest of the spring and summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment