Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Neon by the Beach

Buy the most glamorous sleeveless design from Oasap fashion sleeveless design store, choose from thousands of Mini Apparel, Leopard print 2012, front zipped fly, sleeveless design and long bubble sleeves. There are new arrivals of different sizes and designs every day. Check Shirt from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Check Shirt at street fashion store and enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.

IMG_8721IMG_8695IMG_8i7h46IMG_8y686We recently had a few mini "storms" here in San Diego, (I think the expected thunderstorms resulted in *one* bolt of lightning) and it seemed the days to follow were wrapped up in heavier winds and big puffy clouds. My approval of the neon trend for spring has grown to new heights recently and I finally took my new neon belt fromthis event for a spin! And my Belina starfish? I can't even begin to express my love for this piece. I can't think of a more perfect bracelet to wear all throughout spring and summer, and it. is. only. twenty-four. dollars!! Such a steal for this must-have! Crochet is another trend I'm loving, especially since I live near the beach. It just seems so fitting.  IMG_869jIMG_8677IMG_8728IMG_86h89IMG_8682IMG_8698IMG_8742IMG_8675

No comments:

Post a Comment