Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You've Got Mail

Buy the most glamorous sleeveless design from Oasap fashion sleeveless design store, choose from thousands of Mini Apparel, Leopard print 2012, front zipped fly, sleeveless design and long bubble sleeves. There are new arrivals of different sizes and designs every day.


Couple days we have with sunny spells which just made may days. So we took a chance for photoshoot. I really wanted to share with you some fabulous thing what I got in my mail recently. I love to receive real mail. So I try to send it as much as I can and I'm happy to receive it.


It was black Short Front Hem Open Shoulder T-shirt  from Oasap.com. I was so excited and so happy that I straight away in my mind was putting together so many looks, because it's just perfect basic T-shirt with a bit of edginess and yet so feminine with cut out shoulder details.


You can dress up it wearing with some gorgeous skirts and statement necklace or dress down with pair of cool jeans  and leather jacket, like I did this time, and in hot summer day wear with cut off denim shorts.
I'm sure you could straight away imagine how you could style up this T-shirt in many wonderful looks from your wardrobe.


If you know me for a while that you know I don't have a lot of black clothes in my wardrobe, because black wash out so quickly and sometimes even new black garment looks so sad, dull, but to spice up my wardrobe I was happy to receive exactly black T-shirt. I have to admit that I'm pleasantly surprised how good quality is T-shirt. Black is blackest black and... Gosh, how soft is fabric, like a butter. It's flowy and drape.I love , love ,love this high low (high on front and low on back) hem, it's covers everything in right places that you can wear skinnies without looking awkward.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment