Thursday, May 3, 2012

The red bag and a beaded collar

Buy the most glamorous Mini Apparel from Oasap fashion Mini Apparel store, choose from thousands of Mini Apparel, Leopard print 2012, front zipped fly, sleeveless design and long bubble sleeves. There are new arrivals of different sizes and designs every day. Sexy Black Dress from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Sexy Black Dress at street fashion store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks at OASAP.


Can you guess what my new favorite thing is by looking at these photos? Here are some clues: it’s adorable and red and even has a big bow on it! Yes, I’m talking about my new lovable bag from oasap!
Unwrapping things that I got in the mail feels so great and I just gasped with excitement when I saw the red bag, it looks even better in real life and I didn’t expect it to be so big and well compartmentalized (which is great because I’m the kind of girl that carries around tones of things so I really need a lot of space in my bag).

I even got compliments from some of my co-worker on it and they don’t really give a crap about things like fashion or compliments if I were to be honest.

In fewer words this it’s my own take on the office look:)))). I’m also wearing a ironic pointy tips beaded collar that I made myself and that I love to pieces – it took a lot of hours to make because of all the bead work but the result is very cool.

I think you all remember my custom made tee featuring an incredible Gil Elvgren pin up girl that I'm wearing under a light weight asymmetric cardigan! I guess this get up has a lot of what I like going on: polka dots, midi skirts, bows, belts, sunglasses - I do love all of them and I think they work for me.

I’m wearing:
red bag/geanta rosie - oasap
skirt, belt/ fusta, curea - vintage
tights, shoes/ ciorapi, pantofi - New Look
 asymmetric cardigan/ cardigan asimetric - C&A
tshirt/ tricou – Tshirt Factory
sunglasses/ ochelari - H&M
detachable collar/guler detasabil - Alice&Sara (handmade by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment